Thursday, May 18, 2017


"All my married friends who had a videographer say that they'll watch the video but hardly ever look at the photos. I think the video really puts you back in the moment."
- lauren10, wedding wire


"Next November, my husband and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. There's nothing more that I wish for than to have a video of our wedding. It was accidentally destroyed about 10 years ago. Our tv/vcr combo ate it up (NO DVD's back then). I wish I still had it, so that my daughters could watch it, and so my husband and I could watch it and relive our day. Remember also that after all of the planning, your wedding day will pass in a flash. There will be so much that you won't remember or miss simply because you can't be in two places at the same time. I say spend the extra cash. It will be a lasting memory. I don't think that you'll regret it AT ALL."
- Carmen M., wedding wire


"We are coming upon 10 years of marriage, and I can say that hiring a videographer was the BEST thing we did for our wedding! None of my brothers and sisters hired one, and they really wish they did!"
- Michelle, wedding wire


"The only regret I have about our wedding is not having a videographer. The day goes by so quickly -- you really miss so much of it. I look back now and wish I would have spent the money for it."
Vikki2pay, the knot


"I did not have a videographer and I regret it.  Though I don't think I'd watch it a hundred times, knowing I can never see my ceremony again is hard to live with."- fallbride1109, the knot


"We had both - and I wouldnt trade it in for anything! Our pictures were awesome but the video caught emotions that you would lose on "paper"."
- JennE, yahoo


""DO IT!!!!! I promise you will not regret spending the money. You may not think you want to relive every minute, but after the day you have been meticulously planning for months flies by in what feels like seconds, you will be desperate for a way to remember it!"
- rachaeli99, the know



After being in this industry for over 20 years, I can attest that these quotes are an accurate representation of what I've been told by many. A video does what no other wedding service can do, tells your wedding story in moving, emotional, live pictures. I've not met one person who has regretted hiring a Professional Videographer. Notice that I included the word "Professional". While Aunt Jane, and Uncle Tom may be well meaning, they will not be able to capture all of your wedding moments, in a way that a Professional Videographer can. So, put the Professional Videographer into your wedding budget. You'll be happy you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment