Thursday, May 18, 2017

I recently read an article on the top wedding trends of 2017. Along with hiring a great Wedding Videographer (hint, hint), a few other trends really caught my eye. The first one being the Translucent, or Naked, Wedding Cake, and the Blush Pink and Green color trend.

I for one, LOVE my fondant (ha, ha), but I can definitely see the beauty of these cakes. The simplicity is what I think makes them so beautiful! I love that this particular cake has the beautiful Blush Pink Roses and greenery. I'm looking forward to seeing and filming them this year.

So, what do you think?? Is this cake on your "must have" list? Please tell me in the comments what trends or must haves that you are excited about.


Photo Courtesy of Cake Decorator, Vanessa Hadden

No comments:

Post a Comment